The Conscientia method
The psycho-social-somatic aspects integrate a person:
- The psychological includes the intellectual, emotional and spiritual aspects.
- The somatic aspect includes the physical and physiological activities.
- The social structure includes close relationships, work relationships and the community.
About us human beings:
- Everything we see in others exists within ourselves to some degree.
- What we do to others, we do to ourselves in a psychological way.
- Shortly, human being is her consciesness.
- No one does something malignant without simultaneously denying conscieousness of her intentions.
- Evil can only be healed with something good.
The method is used to handle:
- Cooperation and relationships at work.
- Lack of work/study motivation, concentration difficulties.
- Strong emotions, such as anxiety, fear, anger and malice.
- Stress, tension, high blood pressure, headaches, backaches, gastritis, etc.
- Traumatic memories, denial, depression.
- Substance use and abuse.
- Difficulties with close relationships, personal growth.
- Phobias and compulsive behaviors, such as fear of flying and stuttering.
- Organizational development for more initiative and responsibility.
- Strengthening of leadership initiatives.